Monday, July 14, 2008

Ken's iPod Shuffle

In response to my friend Meeka's recent post, I thought I would see what my iTunes Shuffle came up with while plundering away at course-writing this evening, for no other reason than to reveal my musical tastes and prove how either cool or dorky I am.

Step 1: Open your iTunes or other lesser MP3 player.
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first 30 songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing

Honey Pie
- The Beatles
Standing - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Once More with Feeling
Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
Ob-la-Di Ob-la-Da - The Beatles
Where Are You? - Spamalot Soundtrack
What You Own - Rent
Fat Albert Plays Dead - Bill Cosby
Kodachrome/Maybelline - Simon & Garfunkel
I'll See You in My Dreams - Giant
Synchronicity II - The Police
Violin - They Might Be Giants
Laker Girls Cheer - Spamalot Soundtrack
Screaming in Digital - Queensryche
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
The Intermission - Spamalot Soundtrack
Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me - Elton John
Wings for Marie Part 1 - Tool
Lucifer Sam - Pink Floyd
Maze - Phish
Making Christmas - Danny Elfman
Is There Anybody Out There? - Pink Floyd
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Spamalot Soundtrack
Mary - Oingo Boingo
When Are You Coming Home? - Makkafroi (my friend Brandon's old band)
The Invention of Basketball - Bill Cosby
Ben's Death - Star Wars Soundtrack
Prophecy - Queensryche
Beside You - Queensryche
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel

Whattya got on YER pod?

No comments: