Wednesday, April 23, 2008

San Francisco: Puppets!

Today was my first long day of shooting, focusing on making puppets. I'm not really sure what the legal issues are surrounding posting pictures of the school studio, so I'll keep it mostly a mystery and just show some of the puppets I built on camera and some pictures around town.


Left is the prototype I built today, which magically turned into the one on the right which was already ready before I came.


Happy replacement heads!


Some familiar faces guarding the toy shop window.


A cool looking building...


...and Indiana Jones waiting for the bus.

2 comments:

jriggity said...

cool beans dood!

jriggity

Ryan McCulloch said...

Cool puppets! I bet the videos will be great. I miss San Francisco SOOOO much, my heart bleeds for that city. Make sure you stop by Sam Wo's (On Washington Street between Stockton and Grant) For some great, gritty Chinese food. Top picks: Tomato Beef Chow Mein and the Broccoli Beef Chow Fun. Its open until 2am every day but Sundays. Great for a midnight snack.