Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's 2008, Charlie Brown!

We're home again! The Hollywood Jesus Gathering has come and gone, and it made for a great weekend. Overall I learned alot and got a great deal of inspiration from the various speakers and their wisdom; they all did such a great job! My presentation on animation went very well...a few minor technical glitches but I had a great time sharing it. Any opportunity to share more on the marvels of animation is a blessing...I'm sure glad I had that opportunity before presenting to tons more people in church in a few weeks! News Flash: I'll be presenting an abridged version of my presentation at Cedar Park Church on January 27th!

Best quote of the weekend:
Greg Wright: "You know, some people are going to say you're in danger of being desensitized to all that bad stuff in movies."

David Bruce: "Yeah, I'm so desensitized to Jesus, I don't want anything to do with him."

It will be nice in the future to be able to involve all of us, that is Jay and family, into the discussions and screenings more. Ariel is sure getting more active these days! Walking her up and down the hallways in the hotel was fun...she was terrified of the pop machine, which was interesting. At least there weren't any creepy girls at the end of the hall...


Eeek!


Hotel hallways always make me think of 'The Shining'...but not necessarily this version:



Merrie Neue Year!

No comments: