Saturday, September 15, 2007

September Happenings

So here we are in my favorite time of year...

Starting to settle into the new VanArts building nicely. It's weird; I feel like I'm at summer camp or something. Except I'm realizing I won't be returning to the old building anymore. Oh well, I like my new office.

I was shocked last weekend to find out that one of my favorite writers, Madeline L'Engle, has passed away. I read 'Wrinkle in Time' and her other Time Trilogy books when I was a kid, and enjoyed them very much. In more recent years, I've gotten a lot of spiritual strength, reassurance and inspiration from her wonderful works 'Walking on Water' and 'The Genesis Trilogy.' I always thought it would be neat to meet her or converse with her about life. Perhaps on another plane of time & eternity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.