Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to All

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks...pregnant Jay has been sick and having the occasional BBLLEEARRUGGH but in good spirits nonetheless. We're excited to finally be able to say we're having a baby...it sinks in every now and then and I see myself starting to feel a greater appreciation for things. The Christmas concert at church went well as did the first chapter of my book being submitted. This week I interviewed Anthony Scott and Larry Larson. Pretty much just catching up on projects and getting them done so we can relax a little bit over the next few days. Not much else to say, except this has been a year for the books!

So, the Rock-afire says .... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (yeah, I'm gonna say it, so put that in your politically incorrect pipe and smoke it!) Whee!



No comments: